2020/3/29 – 2020/10/24
Tokyo Station → Ibaraki Airport
|Tokyo Station||Ibaraki Airport|
Ibaraki Airport → Tokyo Station
|Ibaraki Airport||Tokyo Station|
- Buses arrive in Tokyo Station about 30 minutes earlier than schedule on Sundays and holidays.
- The departure of buses marked with * may be delayed depending on flight arrivals.
Tokyo Station⇔Ibaraki Airport
Adult 1,530yen Child 770yen (one way)
- Advance reservations required
- Reservations are accepted from one month before departure to 19:00 on the day of departure.
- You can purchase a bus seat on the day of departure, without a reservation, should a vacant seat be available.
You can also make a reservation by phone.
Mito Office of Kanto Railway
(Office hours: 9:00-19:00)
Guide to platforms
Platform 3, Express Highway Bus, Yaesu South Exit of JR Tokyo Station
* Deboarding at the Nihonbashi exit of JR Tokyo Station.
- Kanto Railway, Mito branch
- 348, Sumiyoshicho, City, Ibaraki Prefecture, 310-0844 029-247-5111