Measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection in the Airport
The disinfection and cleaning of doorknobs, handrails, chairs and so forth in the passenger terminals has been stepped up.
We encourage passengers and the visitors to use the disinfectant placed at the various locations around the passenger terminals.
We are asking the passengers to take their temperature installed thermography. If they have fever or any symptom like cough or pain at throats even slightly, they are advised not to visit the airport terminal or take flights.
Request to the passengers
We would like to ask for your understanding and cooperation on the followings in order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus in the Airport.
- To disinfect hands with disinfectant placed at various locations in the airport terminals.
- To check your health. (Please avoid to take flights when having fever or feeling ill.)
- To keep physical distance to other people.
- To arrive the Airport earlier for check-in and security-check avoiding crowds.
Circulation of the air in the aircraft cabin (by the Scheduled Airlines Association of Japan)
- Measures taken by airlines for the safe flight.
- The cabin air is replaced about every 3 minutes with the clean air taken from the sky.
- Also, the circulated air is filtered with high performance filter.