- Bus stop
- Tokyo Station: Platform 3, Express Highway Bus, Yaesu South Exit
* Deboarding at the Nihonbashi exit
- Ibaraki Airport: Bus Platform 3
- [Cash] Adult 1,530yen Child 770yen (one way)
- Travel procedures
- Advance reservations required
- Reservations are accepted from one month before departure to 19:00 on the day of departure.
- You can purchase a bus seat on the day of departure, without a reservation, should a vacant seat be available.
- Reservations for the Kanto Railway Express Highway Bus
You can also make a reservation by phone.
Mito Office of Kanto Railway 029-304-5080 (Office hours: 9:00-19:00)
About 100 minutes from Tokyo Station
Tokyo Station South Exit
Metropolitan Expressway,Joban Expressway
Choyoda Ishioka Interchange
Currently out of service
Tokyo Station → Ibaraki Airport
|Tokyo Station||Ibaraki Airport|
Ibaraki Airport → Tokyo Station
|Ibaraki Airport||Tokyo Station|
- Buses arrive in Tokyo Station about 30 minutes earlier than schedule on Sundays and holidays.
- The departure of buses marked with * may be delayed depending on flight arrivals.
Kanto Railway, Mito branch
348, Sumiyoshicho, City, Ibaraki Prefecture, 310-0844